This large and beautifully maintained family home provides stunning views over the popular Bombo Beach with the township of Kiama and the lighthouse in the background. The property offers great potential for dual occupancy, requiring only the simple addition of a small kitchenette to make the space fully self-contained. With dual street frontage, the property also allows direct access to the potential separate accommodation, making this perfect for either permanent or holiday letting to supplement your income. The unique layout offers multiple living options and wraps around a large covered central entertaining area, perfect for entertaining guests during sunny afternoons and warm evenings. Ideally located in a sought after no through road with direct walking access to one of the few dog friendly beaches in the area, this home is a breezy summer sanctuary awaiting its new owners.
- Solid home with a lovely North to South aspect
- Potential for separate accommodation with small addition
- Stunning beach and coastal views, walk to the beach
- Split level design with plenty of living options
- Large kitchen with meals area which flows to the covered deck
- Huge double garage, storage and additional rear street access
- Extra parking for a boat, caravan or trailer at the rear