A rare and exciting investment opportunity presents in the heart of beachside Kiama.
One of the original five Kendalls Beach cottages, "Wingello" oozes charm and sophistication set amongst a leafy backdrop. The stunning homestead has been tastefully renovated to preserve its heritage listed features and ensure this beautiful piece of Kiama's history remains a landmark for years to come.
From the moment you enter the sunroom you can feel the warmth this home offers. Distinguished features of the era including polished timber floors, high ceilings and four working fireplaces evoke a cosy and content aura. The generous living room flows onto two separate outdoor spaces – an undercover veranda ideal for enjoying the midday sun to the north, and a tranquil courtyard perfect for entertaining guests. A modern, open plan kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances will impress, along with the large window looking over beautiful lush greenery, bringing an abundance of natural light to the kitchen and adjoining dining space, which also boasts one of the four open fireplaces.
Three spacious light filled bedrooms, each with a fireplace, and two renovated and contemporary bathrooms complete this enchanting historical homestead.
The rear of the property is where this property truly is unique. Zoned IN2 Light Industrial this 4046m2 parcel of land has its own industrial hub, comprising seven fully tenanted industrial units and 3 containers., each space houses established local businesses with fixed term leases, ensuring immediate income to a prospective new owner.
• Tastefully renovated historical homestead
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
• Modern open plan kitchen with high end finishes
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage
• Two outdoor entertaining spaces
• Four working open fireplaces
• Double lock up garage
• Commercial investment opportunity with 7 industrial units and 3 containers
• Approx. gross income $100,000 p.a. incl GST (excludes house)
• Enquire now for more details
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools